In this section it is possible to find all activities aimed at keeping updated the target groups and the potential public about the project progresses, the first goals reached, the final results of the project, as the website will be remain active for 5 years after the end of the project.
The first publication of the NeMESI project is a leaflet which purpose is to introduce the project to the wider public and to main stakeholders. The leaflet has been distributed in all partners’ offices.
To download the project leaflet. please follow this link:
During – and after – project activities, several newsletters have been released.
To access project newsletters, please use the following links:
The main outcomes of all EU workshops, each of which held in one partner country, have been resumed in single policy briefs, which include recommendations for SMEs and other public and private bodies on how to overcome skill gaps in the ICT and Green Economy sectors. Policy Briefs content mostly come out from the discussion about the best practices presented in the EU workshops.
A final collection of all policy briefs has been published in English and in project partners’ languages; below is a list of the downloadable policy briefs collections.
- PolicyBriefs_NeMESI (English, official project language)
- PolicyBriefs_Italian (Italian)
- PolicyBriefs_Spanish (Spanish)
- PolicyBriefs_Slovak (Slovak)
- PolicyBriefs_German (German)
The main project product is an eGuide, that has been conceived to help SMEs better identify skill needs and realize a profitable skills matching, by exploiting information, good practices and recommendations.
Issues addressed by the eGuide are divided in 4 main topics; below is a list of the downloadable eGuide documents:
- eGuide_Chapter_0 – Introduction
- eGuide_Chapter_1 – Scenario
- eGuide_Chapter_2 – How to identify skill gaps in SMEs
- eGuide_Chapter_3 – Roles of sectors in identifyng skills needs and skills matching
- eGuide_Chapter_4 – Structural Challenges in Developing Competencies
- eGuide_Chapter_5 – Unlocking financial and non financial means to improve skills needs identification and skills matching
- eGuide_Chapter_6 – Conclusion
You can also download the full version of the eGuide by following this link: eGuide_ForSMEs – Comprehensive eGuide, chapters from 0 to 6.